Distribution Services for Subscriptions Publications and Single Volumes
– Dr. Christopher Janosik, Villanova University, Journal of Catholic Social Thought
“Philosophy Documentation Center provides an important service to the philosophical community and they do so extremely well.”
– Erick Raphael Jiménez, The New School for Social Research, Graduate Faculty Philosophy Journal
The Philosophy Documentation Center provides prompt and reliable order fulfillment and sales management for journals, conference volumes, or books series of all sizes in the humanities and social sciences. This includes mailings, inventory storage, and management of all orders, claims, and payments for print issues. Digitization and secure hosting are also available, so print + online access options can be arranged.
What We Provide
- processing of all orders, payments, and claims
- reports on current and past subscription activity
- online renewal and secure payment options
- payments accepted by check, credit card, institutional purchase order
- Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express accepted
- tracking of expiration dates, advance payments, and arrears
- online access to current contact info for current subscribers
- preparation and mailing of renewal notices and invoices
- prompt mailing of new issues to all subscribers
- climate controlled storage of print issues
- toll free phone number for customers in the US and Canada
- friendly and knowledgeable service on all claims and inquiries
As part of our fulfillment arrangements we provide appropriate advertising to help make your publications more widely known. This can include expansion of indexing, Wikipedia, Facebook, and research database coverage; distribution of ad placement in other publications and web sites; inclusion in exhibits at professional meeting and conferences; international sales representation; and other services. The marketing support we provide varies with the needs and format of each publication.
Specialized marketing plans are also available.
For more information contact Pamela Swope or George Leaman by phone 800-444-2419 or 434-220-3300; by fax 434-220-3301; or by e-mail leaman [@] pdcnet.org.