Seattle, Washington – October 2-5, 2014
PARADOXES OF LIFE
To attend the conference you must be registered, and all presenters must also be members of the Society. The conference proper begins on Thursday, October 2, at noon with a luncheon and opening ceremonies. Please note that this lunch is included in the conference registration fee for all participants. To attend the remaining meals with speakers, participants must purchase the meal package.
More information and a preliminary conference program are available at the Semiotic Society of America website.
- Pre-Registration is closed: Registration after Monday, September 22, 2014 must be done onsite at the conference.
Westin Seattle Hotel
1900 Fifth Avenue
Seattle, Washington 98101
- Pre-Conference Workshop: Thursday, October 2 (9:00-11:45am)
The workshops will be conducted using Open Space Technology beginning at 9:00am. Please arrive at the hotel by 8:00 for registration. More information is available in the conference program at the SSA website.
- Post-Conference Tour: Sunday, October 5 – includes lunch (11:30am – 3:30pm)
Tillicum Village, Blake Island (the legendary birthplace of Chief Seattle). Tour includes Argosy Cruise transportation, traditional baked salmon lunch, and Native American performance.
- Membership: All presenters need to be current members of the Association.
- Cancellation Policy: No registration fees will be refunded for cancellations after September 22, 2014.
For more information contact us at 800-444-2419; 434-220-3300, or by e-mail at order [@] pdcnet.org.