Seattle, Washington – October 2-5, 2014
PARADOXES OF LIFE
To attend the conference you must be registered, and all presenters must also be members of the Society. More information and a preliminary conference program are available at the Semiotic Society of America website.
- Registration: The deadline for early registration is Sunday, August 17, 2014.
No online registrations will be accepted after Monday, September 22, 2014
- Hotel: To reserve a room at the special conference rate go to the SSA reservation page for: Westin Seattle Hotel or call 888-627-8513. The group rate will be available until September 2, 2014 as long as rooms are available.
- Pre-Conference Workshop: Thursday, October 2 – includes lunch
The workshops will be conducted using Open Space Technology beginning at 9:00am. More information and details will be provided at a later date.
- Post-Conference Tour: Sunday, October 5 – includes lunch (11:30am – 3:30pm)
Tillicum Village, Blake Island (the legendary birthplace of Chief Seattle). Tour includes Argosy Cruise transportation, traditional baked salmon lunch, and Native American performance.
- Meals: The meal package is $100 and includes:
- Thursday evening – Welcome reception
- Breakfast (3 days) – with Guest Speakers
- Lunch (3 days) – with Guest Speakers
- Dinner (1 night) – with Guest Speaker
- All-day Beverage Service (3 days)
- Membership: All presenters need to be current members of the Association. If you are not a current member, please pay your dues below.
- Cancellation Policy: No registration fees will be refunded for cancellations after September 22, 2014.
All cancellations prior to that date are subject to a $25 administrative processing fee.
At the next screen you will be asked to provide your name, billing address, email and phone number along with your credit card.
AN EMAIL RECEIPT WILL BE SENT TO YOU AS CONFIRMATION – THIS IS THE ONLY RECEIPT YOU WILL RECEIVE
|For more information contact us at 800-444-2419; 434-220-3300, or by e-mail at order [@] pdcnet.org.|