Register online or complete your registration by phone for these events
The Philosophy Documentation Center can provide conference registration services in support of professional meetings. We collect all registration fees for each conference and maintain a complete payment history for each participant. Payments can be made by credit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover), PayPal, or by check in US funds. Registrations can be completed online, by mail, or by phone depending on payment type. We track different categories of conference participant and provide payment receipts for online registrations.
Conference Registrations – 2014 / 2015
- IABS – International Association for Business and Society – Costa Rica – March 12-15, 2015
- CPA – Caribbean Philosophical Association – Riviera Maya, Mexico – June 18-21, 2015 (English) (Spanish)
We can provide on site registration services at your meeting, as well as pre-printed name badges, tickets for banquets or other special events, and supervision of an exhibit area. Delegating this work to us allows you to focus on the many other tasks required of any professional meeting.
To support conference exhibits we can manage contacts with publishers, and explore their willingness to send relevant display materials. Publishers with whom we have worked for conference exhibits include Ashgate Publishing, Cambridge University Press, Darden Business Publishing, McGraw-Hill, Oxford University Press, Sage Publications, Springer, Taylor & Francis, University of Chicago Press, University of Toronto Press, Wiley-Blackwell, and Yale University Press.
- We do NOT make travel arrangements or hotel reservations.
- We ONLY provide conference services for organizations whose memberships are managed by PDC.
Completed Events – 2014
- APS – Ancient Philosophy Society – Tampa – April 24-27, 2014
- CPA – Caribbean Philosophical Association – St Louis – June 19-21, 2014
- IABS – International Association for Business and Society – Sydney – June 19-22, 2014
- NASSP – North American Society for Social Philosophy – Ashland, Oregon – July 17-19, 2014
- AAPT – American Association of Philosophy Teachers – Collegeville, Minnesota – July 30-August 3, 2014
- SBE – Society for Business Ethics – Philadelphia – August 1-3, 2014
- SSA – Semiotic Society of America – Seattle – October 2-5, 2014
- AMINTAPHIL – American Section: Int. Assoc. for Philosophy of Law and Social Philosophy – Orange, CA – October 9-11, 2014
- ACPA – American Catholic Philosophical Association – Washington, DC – October 9-12, 2014
- SPEP – Society for Phenomenology and Existential Philosophy – New Orleans – October 23-25, 2014
- HSA – Hegel Society of America – Evanston, Illinois – October 31-November 2, 2014
- RPA – Radical Philosophy Association – Stony Brook, New York – November 6-9, 2014
For more information contact Pam Swope or George Leaman by phone 800-444-2419 or 434-220-3300; by fax 434-220-3301; or
by e-mail order [@] pdcnet.org.